The Gov-ERP framework contract between Information Society and Uni Systems – PwC – Real Consulting consortium has been signed
One of the first projects in «Greece 2.0» Plan to be implemented – Gov-ERP will provide, among others, an accurate reflection of the Central Administration and General Government bodies’ financial data, in real time.
The framework contract “Reform of the Fiscal System in the Central Administration and the General Government (Gov-ERP)” was signed on Friday, May 6th by the CEO of Information Society, Mr. Stavros Asthenidis, and the CEO of Uni Systems, Mr. Yiannis Loumakis, representing the consortium of “Uni Systems – PwC – Real Consulting”, in the presence of the Minister of Digital Governance, Mr. Kyriakos Pierrakakis, the Alternate Minister of Finance, Mr. Theodore Skylakakis, the Secretary General of Fiscal Policy, Mr. Athanasios Petralias, the Secretary General of Information Systems for Public Administration, Mr. Dimosthenis Anagnostopoulos, the Chairman of the Information Society, Mr. Dimitrios Askounis, the CEO of Real Consulting, Mr. Dionysios Athanasakos, and the Advisory Leader and Alternate CEO of PwC Greece, Mr. Kyriakos Andreou.
A milestone fiscal policy project, and one of the first to be incorporated in the National Recovery and Resilience Plan, is been put into implementation a year after the opening of the tendering procedure, aiming at the creation of a significant tool that will facilitate the development of the country’s fiscal policy. At the same time, it will provide an accurate and realistic demonstration of the financial status of the Central Administration as well as the General Government’s bodies, including their property structure.
The new Gov-ERP system will cover the Ministries’ and Decentralized Administrations’ operational needs, by enhancing the speed, quality, security and efficiency of the Central Financial and Fiscal Administration, while ensuring accurate information and contributing to the optimal decision making and transparency of the organizations.
The scope of the project includes:
• The conduction of business studies for the standardization of the operational model of the financial as well as the fiscal administration at all levels, aiming at supporting the new Gov-ERP system to be implemented.
• The implementation of the new Information System for the Financial Administration of the Central Government Gov-ERP.
• The expansion of the mechanism for the collection and monitoring of both fiscal and financial data for the General Government bodies.
• The licensing and provision of necessary infrastructure for the implementation and complete operation of Gov-ERP.
• The provision of services related to the implementation, migration to productive operation, as well as the support of Gov-ERP.
The project will be implemented under a four (4) year duration framework agreement.Back to news