YOUR PRIVACY ON OUR WEBSITE
This website is administered by Real Consulting S.A. (collectively, “Real Consulting,” “we,” “us” or “our”). The primary purpose of www.realconsulting.gr is to be a dynamic resource and business tool to help you identify how our solutions and services can fit to your organizations’ strategy. We want you to feel secure when visiting our site and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
By submitting your information to Real Consulting you consent to the practices described in this policy. If you are less than 18 years of age, then you must first seek the consent of your parent or guardian prior to submitting any personal information.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
Real Consulting may collect personal information from you when you are accessing our website. This includes information that you provide when you register to use any of our websites, products or services, subscribe to one of our services, make an application for employment or report a problem with our site or request content or other information from us.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA HELD
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those page and other statistics.
Personal data, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or information gathered via the recruitment process such as that entered into a CV or included in a CV cover letter is stored only if you have disclosed them voluntarily, for example as part of registration, a survey, a request to receive information on the company or products or an application for employment.
You decide freely whether you wish to provide us with your personal data or not. If you provide us with this data on yourself, you thereby grant your consent for us to store and use it in accordance with data protection legislation.
USE AND DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA OK BY ELENI
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services.
- Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications). From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customise the website according to your interests. If you consent to your personal data being used for these purposes, it is used only within Real Consulting SA and its partner companiesIt is not disseminated to third parties, unless dissemination of it is required in execution of a contract or you have expressly consented to its dissemination. If you have not given your consent to this, the data is disseminated to third parties only if this is authorized by applicable legal provisions. Our employees, agencies are obligated to maintain data confidentiality.
We will keep your personal information for five years as required by law and deleted thereafter.
We also keep the data in order to resolve any judicial claim regarding the service offered.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a “+1`” via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on pour website includes content from a social network, such as Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks.
ACCESS, ACCURACY AND SECURITY
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Information that we collect and hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to your Information to help us maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information. Please let us know if you believe that any of your Information requires updating or correction. You can request access to and correction of your Information that we hold at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us (see “Contact Us” section below). We have put in place various security procedures to protect your Information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information and our database is hosted in a secure data centre. However, no data protection or security measure is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your Information, particularly in relation to online transmissions. You must take care to ensure you protect your Information and you are kindly requested to notify us as soon as possible after you become aware of any security breaches.
You have the right to make a written request to be informed whether or not we hold or process any of your personal information (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ). In your written request, you may:
• Request that we provide you with details of your personal information that we process, the purpose for which it is processed, the recipients of such information, the existence of any automated decision making involving your personal information, and what transfer safeguards we have in place;
• Request that we rectify any errors in your personal information;
• Request that we delete your personal information if our continued processing of such information is not justified;
• Request that we transfer your personal information to a third party;
• Object to automated decision-making and profiling based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest (in which event the processing will cease except where there are compelling legitimate grounds, such as when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between us);
• Object to direct marketing from us; and
• Object to processing for purposes of scientific, historical research and statistics.
CHILREN AND PRIVACY
If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
Any comments, complaints or questions concerning this policy or complaints or objections about our use of your personal information should be addressed by directing your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
DATA CONTROLLER: Real Consulting S.A., located at Amarousio ATTIKIS, with Address Kifissias Avenue 44 Zip Code. 15125