CXM isn’t just a renaming of traditional CRM. It takes the next step in managing customer relationships. CXM offers an even more customer-centric approach in several ways—with new technologies, as well as processes, strategies, and customer-centric design.
Download the Whitepaper to see Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CEM benefits
What Power Microsoft CEM/CRM can do for you
- Get a deeper understanding of customers
Have a better view of customer behaviors and preferences across all touchpoints.
Get more detailed segments to provide the highly relevant personalized experiences that customers demand and that drives increased conversions.
- Drive loyalty and retention
Deliver personalized experiences and create smoother customer journeys. Achieve deeper, lasting relationships with customers through intelligent service, product recommendations, and loyalty incentives.
- Maintain a competitive edge
Improve operational performance to raise customer satisfaction and lower customer swirl.
Increase the win rate of offering and lowering service costs.
- Measure the success of initiatives
Gather and interpret much larger volumes of data—allowing for more accurate visibility into the success of your engagement efforts. Help to make more informed, customer-centric business decisions.
Why Real Consulting?
- We are Microsoft Lead Partner from 2013
- The company constantly undertakes the biggest projects for the last years
- We have the biggest Microsoft Dynamics Team of Certified Professionals in Greece
- We have experience in Industry Solutions
- We have experience in International Projects
- We make continuous Investment in Solutions & Technologies
- We have long term trust-based relationships with our clients